We are processing your order
What happens next?
Check your inbox!
We have received your order and it is being processed. This may take a few minutes. You will receive a confirmation email from us once your payment is approved and your reservation has been succesfully booked.
- Any e-tickets that you ordered will be attached to the confirmation email.
- We recommend that you print them and bring them with you on the train.
- If you ordered paper tickets these will not be attached to the confirmation email. They will only be visible in the order overview.
- The tickets will be sent to you by registered mail.
- Paper tickets must be brought onto the train with you.
The Reservation Overview
Once you have received your confirmation, you can also check it in your reservation overview. It should only take up to 30 minutes before booked reservations are shown there.
You can also use the reservation overview to:
- Download your e-tickets (not paper tickets)
- Request a refund for a reservation
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.