Caledonian Sleeper night train
Hop on board the Caledonian Sleeper and travel to the beautiful country of Scotland while sleeping. Wake up early and spend the last part of the journey by looking out the window, enjoying the beautiful Scottish nature. Before you know it, it's time to disembark and to start discovering your destination in Scotland!
The Caledonian Sleeper route
The Caledonian Sleeper runs from London Euston station to 5 destinations in Scotland: Edinburgh, Glasgow, Fort William, Aberdeen and Inverness. Travel time varies from 7,5 hours to almost 13 hours.
The Caledonian Sleeper runs on the following routes:
- London Euston - Edinburgh - Aberdeen
- London Euston - Edinburgh - Glasgow - Fort William
- London Euston - Inverness
Reservations on the Caledonian Sleeper are compulsory. We recommend you to make your reservations as soon as possible, this is possible up to 1 year in advance online, up to 3 months in advance when you buy your reservation at the station.
How to make reservations for the Caledonian Sleeper?
You can reserve your seat or sleeping accommodation on the Caledonian Sleeper in the following ways:
- On the website of the Caledonian Sleeper (for a seat reservation, contact the Guest Service Centre)
- At any station ticket office in Great Britain
- By calling the Guest Service Centre: +44 3300 600 500
- Seat: free of charge, contact the Guest Service Centre to book your seat
- Double Sleeper: £100 (€115)
- Single Sleeper: £100 (€115)
1st class accommodation (the Single Sleeper):
- Access to station lounges and shower facilities
- Priority access to the on-board lounge
- Including breakfast
- Including a complimentary sleep kit and Arran Aromatics toiletries
2nd class accommodation (the Double Sleeper):
- Access to the on-board lounge if space permits
- Including a complimentary sleep kit
Good to know
The Single Sleeper accommodation can only be booked with a 1st class Eurail Pass.
If you're travelling solo with a 2nd class Eurail Pass and you want to book an accommodation, you can only choose the Double Sleeper. In this case you might have to share the space with another guest of the same sex, for example when the train is fully booked.
Facilities and services
- Free WiFi
- Restaurant (Lounge Car)
- Luggage storage space
- Charging points
Facilities may differ per train and route.
Change of currency
You cannot change the currency once you have a Pass in your cart. Remove the Pass, and then change the currency on the website header.